Sector-20 ID and BM Beamlines, & Sector-9 BM
at the Advanced Photon Source
|A Partnership between the X-ray Science Division and the Canadian Light Source|
- Position opening with the Spectroscopy Group.
- Deadline for APS GU Proposals for 2015-3 is July 10, 2015. Canadian beamtime requests are also due July 10th.
- Next CLS Call for Proposals (Cycle 23) runs July 29 - September 2, 2015
- Trouble-shooting guide for users of Sector-20 beamlines
- Updated Acknowledgements - see Research page.
Welcome to the Spectroscopy Group Web Page.
Research at our beamlines focuses primarily on the spectroscopic (XAFS, XRS, Time-resolved, catalysis) and microbeam (microprobe mapping, micro-XAFS, micro-diffraction) applications of hard X-rays.
On this website you should find most if not all of the information relevant to accessing and using the Sprectroscopy beamlines. If you feel something is missing or needs to be clarified, please contact us.
Regards from the Spectroscopy Group Staff.
Frequent APS Links:
Argonne Guest House
Other Frequent Links:
Absorption of Gases
Estimate of photon flux
LBNL X-ray Tools
X-ray Data Booklet
|Sector 20 operations are supported by the US Department of Energy and the Canadian Light Source, with additional support from the University of Washington|
|Privacy and Security Notice||APS Phonebook|